In March 2008 Adrianos and Gilberto, after the success of their greek restaurant in Rimini, they decided to open up one in urbino as well. Magna Graecia Restaurant is opposite the Barberina Fountain, entering in the city from Porta Lavagine. It is a point of reference for Greek community in Italy, thanks to the its product quality and the respect for traditional greek recipes.
The main dishes you can try are:
- Musakà, a kind of shepherd’s pie
- the Suvlaki, a kind of meat skewers
- Gyros, sliced pork meat cooked in a vertical spit
- Dolmades, grape leaves rolls stuffed with meat and rice
- Koriatiki salad, fresh vegetables, olives and feta cheese.
info & contacts
Email – email@example.com
Web – www.ristorantemagnagrecia.it/urbino.html
Address – Via Battisti Cesare 36 – 61029 – URBINO (PU)